Category List

Saturday, December 21, 2013

A 1940s woman wearing slacks as she poses in a backyard (I almost wonder if her outfit is actually a uniform of some kind). #vintage #1940s #fashion #trousers

pretty
pretty

Download whole gallery
1940s day wear
1940s day wear

Download whole gallery
That dress is cute. Too cute. I must have it!
That dress is cute. Too cute. I must have it!

Download whole gallery
A 1940s woman wearing slacks as she poses in a backyard (I almost wonder if her outfit is actually a uniform of some kind). #vintage #1940s #fashion #trousers
A 1940s woman wearing slacks as she poses in a backyard (I almost wonder if her outfit is actually a uniform of some kind). #vintage #1940s #fashion #trousers

Download whole gallery
1950s dress
1950s dress

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment